Notes on a New Moon: Virgo Edition

via.
Late last night there was a new moon in Virgo.

Personally I was very excited.  There's been a lot of revelation this past year, and now here's a change to take all that supernova energy and put it to work in the direction I want my life to go.

I listened to Anne Ortelee's New Moon Manifestation Circle recording, as I like to do during new moons and this is what I learned about a Virgo new moon:

1. Use something from the earth in your new moon ritual.  Anne suggested stones.
2. If you want to give something up that no longer serves you do it while the moon is in Libra on Wednesday and Thursday.  If you want to manifest something do it over the weekend while the moon is in Scorpio.

I may have written something that no longer serves me on an eggshell and chucked it into the trash.  My scrambled eggs for dinner were delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts